Saturday, February 25, 2012

...how time flies by...

So, I had no time to get to this blog for a few days....I m new to this, I have to get use to idea regular sharing.

Here is what happend in past two weeks. I created collage, using picasa, since I really cannot figure out how photoshop works (and also I do not have time to try figure out right now. But I swear I will try sometime)


In the first and 14th picture is wax hearth made from candles which were dediceted to Vaclav Havel after his death. A lot o people went to Venceslas Square in Prague and lighted up a candle for him. Love the hearth. Great idea. I´ve seen report about it on the internet and found it in Prague in front of theatre when I was going for ballet class. So this is what happened. I started doing ballet. Again. I did it when I was a child and stopped when I was...14 or 15 probably. I didn´t know I missed it so much! But I did! Glad that I am doing it again! Also I started pilates class. That is great too.

Second picture is just my lunch today...nothing special but so colorful :)

Third one, and one under it are pictures from Český Krumlov. I´ve been there last weekend for two days. Really lovely city. So picturesque. It is like to be in the middle of fairytale. Second biggest castle in Czech Republic is there and also one of  the best preserved baroque theaters. I took a trip there with my new american friends who are studying in Prague for one semester and they just got here two or three weeks ago. Also there is a picture of meal in third row which is from Krumlov. It was in vegetarian restaurant called Laibon. D E L I C I O U S. And the waiter was so much fun! If you ever go there you have to eat in Laibon!

Speaking (writing) of America. Another exciting thing that happened. I got a job in Washington DC for the summer. I am going to be a server in Hard Rock Cafe. Looking forward to it!! :) Hope you are excited for me and you will read all of my upcoming american posts :)

Another picture in collage is view from the tower on Charles bridge. It was few days ago, really sunny day. Hope spring is coming soon :)

Oh! I almost forgot. Biggest new- I turned 20!! There is a picture of me with two cakes from my friends, than there is a funny picture of me and my friend during celebration party and me and bunch of friends same night.

Than there are in the collage two badges. One is dedicated to 10th aniversary of my faculty which was in the year 2010 and the other says "I want free universities" that is because in Czech Republic right now minister of education wants to reform universities, but academics do not like the way he wants to do it. There would be a lot to explain. But the point is that students are protesting and thats the reason I bought this badget.

Last two things in collage: Books from Nietze and Sartre. I simply have to read for school. this semester I have philosophy oral exam. I have to read 12 books and I cannot get myself to read at least one! So I had to put my friends Nietze and Sartre there to remind me that I have to start reading!

The very last thing is picture of my new LBD I bought at ASOS for my two balls which are taking place next weekend and weekend after. I am really excited :)

Ok. I think thats all that happend...Will post something soon o I do not have to do collage from two weeks again :) although it was quite fun.

Bises <3

No comments:

Post a Comment