Sunday, February 12, 2012

Me, myself, I and Ade

Hi! So...this is going to be my first post... I couldn´t think of better way to start my blog than Self Challange.  I am starting with challenging and introducing myself. So...this is me, myself, I and Ade... nice to meet you guys :)




 Obsessing over...

Lately I am obsessing over baking: cupcakes, muffins, icings, frostings... It looks so stylish!...on the internet, or in the books...not mine though...have to try harder and practice!

Working on...

Now I am working on getting a work...but I should be working on an essay to university....
I am also working on Faculty Ball with few of my friends. I have to say...it is muh stresfull than I thought it would be, but I hope it will work out perfectly!

Thinking about...

...about how strange it is how life can change in a year. In a few days I am going to be 20. My teen years will be officially over and I am being sentimental...silly I know, but I am entering a new phase in my life. Year ago, I thought I would be in a different place now, with different people. This does not mean I don´t like place where I stand right now, and people who stay by my side. Not at all! When something works out differently than I thought it would, I like to thing than this is how it´s supposed to be. So I am glad than it is how it is, I just can´t help myself thinking about my mood, friends, activities and stuff from a year ago.

Anticipating...

My 20th burthday! But more than that I anticipate summer! I am going crazy in this cold weather and I can think up hundreds of summer plans, so I hope that I will have a chance to realise at least few of them when summer arrives.

Listening to...

A bit same as thinking...I listen to music I was listening year ago. Facebook introduced this "perfect" thing -- timeline...and I was "forced" to put it on my profile when I wanted to register myself on pinterest (great thing by the way, chceck it out if you do not know it yet)... so now I have timeline, and I can very easily see my actions from february 2011 and I was doing "Song challenge" I was posting different song every day for 30days. Songs that makes me happy, sad, songs I like, songs I don´t, songs that reminds me of people, places and so on. So now I listened to songs I listened to a year ago.

But what I ran accross lately is "Rooney" and album "Eureka"...I literally can´t ge enough of "I can´t get enough

And at this exact moment I am listening to Kate Nash, because I was in the mood for optimistic and energic music. 

Eating...

Pasta mostly...with cheese, with ketchup, with vegetagles......and when I do not eat pasta I eat pancakes! these are two of the least complicated meals that I as a student can make! 

Wishing...

I guess nothing exact....I just wish everything will be OK and I will have lot of reasons for smile. And I hope you will have too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment